Tell the story of your wedding day. Hear the sound of your vows, see the progression of events and capture the details that you so carefully planned for months, relive the emotion of the day… MoakFilms offers fine wedding films with full-digital editing in wide screen 16:9, because we believe an entertaining wedding movie is a valuable keepsake.
For superb quality, we maintain the following important points:
· Visual enhancement – clear, vibrant, rich images, pleasing to the eye in wide-screen
· Cine-doc style – cinematography and documentary fused into one! Interesting camera angles, steady shots, creative and unique perspectives.
· Solid editing - Experience professional editing! NO outsourcing or interns learning on the job. The most important moments while eliminating unnecessary lapses, tastefully preserving every detail.
· Clean audio – crisp, robust sound that flows from the intimacy of your vows to the grandeur of your reception.
· Unobtrusive approach - obtaining all of the above while remaining discreet and respectful of the event itself, allowing genuine moments to happen naturally.
Cinematic Wedding Film
- Unique to the capital district – the Cinematic Wedding Film is a series of episodes of highlight reels set to music, similar to a cinematic film on one DVD plus extended rough cut coverage of the days events on a separate DVD.
- Ceremony coverage (2 cameras – 1 camera-man), processional through recessional.
- Reception coverage (1 camera), including formalities and dancing highlights.
- Full digital editing, including audio enhancement of vows and speeches.
- 3 fully-edited DVD sets, authored with customized menu and chapter marks.
We invite you to ask around with other wedding vendors and venues about Moak Films being the most coveted and referred production studios in the Capital District over the past ten years!
Former brides to this day email me and tell me they still watch their video. When you hire Moak Films as your professional filmmaker, you will watch your wedding video and relive your happiest day!
Upgrades may include:
- Bride prep location coverage – getting ready details set to music
- Additional DVD copies with case and artwork
- Upgrade to blu-ray disc